Ferrochel® is a wonderful addition to Designs for Health’s line of superior absorption "true chelate" mineral supplements, utilizing Albion Advanced Nutrition starting material. This potent iron supplement is chelated to two glycine molecules.
Patients often complain of poor tolerance to their iron supplements resulting in gastric distress and/or constipation. This is not an issue with Ferrochel® -as it is extremely well tolerated by the gastrointestinal system.
Highlights of Ferrochel®:
- A true iron chelate from Albion Advanced Nutrition
- More absorbable and bioavailable with less gastrointestinal side-effects
- Less potential for iron toxicity
- Does not block absorption of other nutrients
- Provides iron replenishment for a multitude of clinical applications, such as:
- Microcytic hypochromic anemia
- Dietary inadequacy (i.e., vegetarianism)
- G.I. malabsorption syndromes (i.e., Celiac, Crohn's)
- Fatigue syndromes related to anemia
- Anemia due to chronic bleeding (i.e., ulcer, gastritis, heavy menses)
(Please keep out of the reach of very small children). Dosing Suggestions: 1-2 capsules can be taken daily until iron deficiency anemia resolves, or when ferritin levels return to normal.
Not recommended for patients with high ferritin levels. One capsule daily during menstruation may help prevent anemia.*